Competition Entry Terms and Conditions
Promotion is open to all residents in the UK and Europe except for employees and their immediate families of Ministry of Wool Limited, t/a Armadillo Merino®, their agents, or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
- The competition prize will be a Men's or Women's Head to Toe Armadillo Merino® next-to-skin. Head-to-Toe Armadillo Merino® consists of for:
- Women: Kojak Beanie, Iona Long Sleeve Top, Jillies Bottoms and Light Hiker Socks
- Men: Kojak Beanie, Hawk Long Sleeve Top, Johnnies Long Bottoms and Light Hiker Socks
- No purchase necessary, 1 entry per person.
- By entering the competition, you agree to receive emails from Armadillo Merino®. Your data will not be shared. You can unsubscribe at any time from our emails.
- The online competition closes at 23:59 on 30th November 2017.
- The draw will take place on the 1st December, 2017.
- One winner will selected, and notified either by email or by phone.
- To enter the competition: fill in your name, email and phone number and submit your entry.
- The winner may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize and the promoter reserves the right to offer prizes of equal or greater value. Illegible, damaged or defaced entries will be disqualified.
- The prize can be redeemed on the armadillomerino.com website only.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost or mislaid entries or prizes.
- The winners should allow up to 28 days from the date of the draw for the arrangement of prize delivery. Entrants must have suitable arrangements for receipt of the prize.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Promoter: Ministry of Wool Limited., 5 Nether Close, Duffield, Derbyshire, DE56 4DR, United Kingdom
- The promoter reserves the right to vary or terminate this promotion at any time due to wholly exceptional circumstances beyond their control.