Gift Card Terms
ARMADILLO MERINO® – GIFT CARD USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The use of gift vouchers fall under the following terms and conditions:
- Gift Cards ordered through our Website will be delivered automatically by electronic means to the email address you specify at the time of order.
- Our Gift Certificates include unique numbers and letters.
- Our Gift Cards must be redeemed on our Website, as full or part payment of products from our Website.
- A Gift Card cannot be used to purchase a further Gift Card.
- When ordering a Gift Card, you should ensure to enter the recipient’s email address correctly.
- We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Gift Card.
- All Gift Cards are dated and expire 2 years from the date of issue.
- Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Where Products purchased online with a Gift Certificate are returned, monies owing will be refunded by a Gift Certificate.
- We are not responsible if a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- Redeemable at www.armadillomerino.com for goods not exceeding the remaining credit balance on this card.
- Treat this code as cash; if it is lost, it will not be replaced.
- Valid for two (2) years from the date of issue.
- For gift card balance, simply enter the code at checkout or email email@example.com
- This gift card may be applied toward any purchase made at on www.armadillomerino.com.
- This gift card is not exchangeable for cash or replaced if lost.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions